Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Adelaide Vampire: the Requiem LARP

So I went and announced it a few days ago on various other forums and Facebook pages and I didn't even think to announce it here.  The first one shot is ready and waiting.  You can read more about it here or you can just mosey on over to Eventbrite and buy a ticket if you have $16 handy and can make it to Adelaide on the 22nd November.

There's been a lot of effort to get us to this point and now we're here I see just how much more work I have ahead of me.  More delicious, wondrous and thoroughly entertaining work.  I can't wait to highlight what worked, what didn't, and to give some ideas and thoughts to those planning on creating their own future LARPs using a largely Elysium-based setting and rules but with some Adventure Game-style skills and puzzles.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment