Monday, September 12, 2011

Some awesome Gnome Stew articles

Well, I've been perusing the Interwebs and I've found a couple of really decent blogs that I thought I should record here for both your benefit and mine. The first of these is Gnome Stew which is a pretty interesting blog which has a lot of hands on tips. I haven't gone over it with a fine tooth comb yet but it seems to be pointed toward the Fantasy genre though a lot of its articles could work just as well for any other genre. I whole-heartedly recommend you go and take a look.

Here are just a few awesome article examples:

The Smart Villain series of articles.
Do Not Argue to Prove that you are Right, Argue to Convince others to Follow You.
Keeping the Home Fires burning.
Five tips for getting Players interested in Backstory.
Know your Enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment