Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No Interview Today - Just A Question

Well, I haven't sorted out an interview today (lazy me) so instead I'll have a chat about the Pathfinder game I'm planning to run. Originally I was going to run Skull & Shackles which looks to be a pretty neat Pathfinder Adventure Path but now I'm not so sure. I've been reading Horatio Hornblower and I've enough ideas to create my own home-brew campaign, set in the Pathfinder universe, which would allow the players to get off the rails and really kick around the world. At the same time, Adventure Paths have a neat beginning, middle, and end, and it certainly does sound like a good one.

Dilemmas, dilemmas....

Well, I won't have finished Crimson Throne by the time Skull & Shackles comes out so I guess I'll have to take a look and see what I come up with.

What do you guys reckon? Go with the Adventure Path or create my own campaign?

1 comment:

  1. I only have experience with Kingmaker adventure path. I haven't played Pathfinder (but have almost all the books), but I am in the middle of taking Kingmaker and converting it. I plan on using the beginning which I like and then put in my own stuff from there. So maybe a hybrid. Good luck with the game.

    ReplyDelete